Click 2

June 12, 2014

Ni Teacher

Teacher Lee Teacher Lee Hi Hi Bye Bye

Am surrounding with child about three days and get use with their laughing and crying . Honest to say, for the first day entering to the day care, I am regret and wondering how could I handle with them?

After a few days spent up with them, I would not use any “handle” children but how I could enjoy the moment with them is much more accurate.

Child is not to handle, is use to love and passionate. They are just like us when age 7,8, they are always in happiness and simple. I am envy how could a child be simple as them which I am no longer simple.

:) It could be my best memory in life after graduated.

Tomorrow is heading to interview again. After a month rest, I think I had ready to the industry. Put myself in a positive status would make me think great.


No comments:

Post a Comment