Click 2

January 23, 2013

Recently about my interviews (Part 1)

Would you like to introduce yourself a bit?
Why you choose to event line?
What you think about event?
Why you pursue in Chinese Studies?
Why and why ?

These are the question that I met up for a month.I had go trough six interviews at different field and met up a lot different interviewers in these six interviews progress. I been went to IMDB (SATU MALAYSIA DEVELOPMENT BERHAD), SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE. SECURE METRIC (IT COMPANY), BRAVO EVENT MANAGEMENT, ES EVENT MANAGEMENT and JFPS GROUP.

You might be curious what I had applied for those companies?

Be patient and keep an eye sight on my post :)

1MDB is my first job application during thesis month. There is a good experience for me during this interview session. I still remember I am sick deeply at the time and stress with thesis hand up deadline plus organizing  teacher appreciation day. I got the first interview for my first resume sent out. I am very happy and confident at the time. I am applied for the PR and Events Executive for 1MDB, duty is to meet up state-holder and run government media event. After the interview, I felt very happy and  I think I had impress the interviewer. Somehow I failed at the end after did the written assessment.

Then, I saw a post at Facebook about Southern University College as the president's sec and also be as president Pr and so on. I thought is the same job scope as 1MDB So i sent my resume to them and soon I get a call after that. I decided to reject via phone but they request me to go for interview at JB. So I give myself a chance to there. Somehow, life never go smoothly as what you had expected. I did rejected after two weeks due to some reason.

After that,I am totally lost. I am being less confident after keep waiting on job respond such like IMBD and Southern Uni. They like called me more than two weeks. I lost the passion and patient. While the meantime, I take up as Part time Acc Admin at my former boss there.I did hate calculation Job and regret on promised on help up my former colleague.

Is a bit tooo long right? Shall update at next post.
To everyone who visit, especially those closer blogger Unimates .XD
 If you are interested with my story,leave me a :) HAHA!



No comments:

Post a Comment