Click 2

January 29, 2013

Part 3

So, about BRAVO EVENT MANAGEMENT, ES EVENT MANAGEMENT and JFPS GROUP are the choices after I went off the Secure Metric Interview.

I rejected 3 jobs from Southern, Cite (Internship) and Secure Metric. Then, I am feeling nervous on keep waiting result from jobstreet or email. So far after 20 resume sent off,after 2days to a week, I got calls from event line!!!!

Finally ~~

But, the cruel part was I let looking down from the interviewer.
Firstly, they question me about why I take chinese studies ? What I know about event ?
And tell me,from the resume I see, you seem don't have any event organizing experienced?

OS:WTF!!

k skip for all the bad memories and do appreciate to the event company who giving me chances and hire me on the spot.

:) I am now employe . Will starting up my work life at February. Wish me luck.

Hmm at last my choices is --------------------- JFPS Group.=_= 
  
 

1 comment: