Click 2

January 23, 2013

Part 2

So, I found depress on working life and feel to escape from this reality work.

Everyday I was like a zombie to the office. Then started with the repeated task on the same thing of calculate sales. A day, my colleague told me her husband company want to hire people to expand company. So, after i see trough the job scope, I decided to sent resume on this. This is a job related with sales coordinator and this is first listing company I went trough.
Okay, I need to admit at the time I am just like where want to hire me then I would take it up.

What had I been post about "Capable not equals to suitable",it's relevant to this company.
I am capable to take up this position with a higher paid compare to other fresh entry level due to my past experience before entering the Uni. Luckily, I met a nice and professional HR.

She told me" don't think to simply get a job as stepping stone.I can feel you just take this as a stepping stone and what we hope is looking for a people who can contribute and willing to join us to grow.Not that after we train for 2 years then say bye to us.We need a person who have vision to the company like now a sales coordinator then wish to climb up coordinator operation>manager this and that.
 But we din see you have the vision because you are from Chinese Studies and don't know about the business world.
 You have to think whether you are suitable to sit in the office like this? It's totally different with the job you looking like marketing, event and PR.I can take you now but question back to you,is it this is what you want and what you hope? You give yourself a time and me too.Just ring me when you decided"

I chat with this HR more than 30minute and tear drop after this interview.She knock me up and make my mind clear. I should be more optimistic and brave to pursue for what I really hope and want! I don't want let look down again of I am a Chinese Studies.

Luckily I still have some friends around to help me cure all the bad mood. Thanks everyone who always support me all the time.

to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment