Click 2

December 8, 2014

Knock-ing D.E.C


Bby 
never failed me on any 
roses 
surprise.


He know I am a floral lover
especially

T.U.L.I.P


He always try his best to get me a rose for anniversary . 
Instead saying appreciate his loving, I would say I love you for such a preparation in life. 
Maybe men would think flower is such wasted gift than others. 
However my man know this would be a sincere gift from him to me.

Happy 18th months,Love.




Anyway
Here comes to December in 2014 . 

Counting date on calendar but never looking forward to 2015.
 I do not have any new resolution towards a year. 
I could only pray for stable healthy situation. 

 How I wish so much to walk properly without stiff and cramp all the way?

I am depressing again
when 
my leg is declining me to walk.

SLE patient is kind of disability.


Life will be wonderful when I am in positive.



No comments:

Post a Comment